The Process is simple:
• Purchase Embrace Your Life services using the Pay Pal buttons and you will receive online confirmation and a message from me confirming your purchase.
• I will be notified of your registration and will contact you within 24 hours to set up our first meeting!
• The “Let´s Get Started” Welcome package will be sent and upon receipt of the signed agreement form - we will begin promptly!
• Alternatively, if you have a question about services or want a free 30-minute consultation, fill out the form and it will be instantly sent to me. Remember - this is absolutely free!
• Within 24 hours I will respond to you by email and/or telephone.
• Note to all members participating in the Follow Your Heart Group - your commitment is vital for not only your success but also for the entire group´s success. Please be realistic with your ability to participate fully before registering.
• For all group members participating in the online Follow Your Heart Group – we conduct conference calls using Skype.
Please download Skype for free by clicking here www.skype.com or contact me if you have questions or need more information.
• For services: billing is done at the time of registration and is valid for one month. Your credit card is then billed monthly and
automatically thereafter, for the agreed upon term which is usually 3 months.
• The website is set up for easy payment using Pay Pal. However, I also accept cash, cheque or credit card.
• If you would like to discuss flexible payment options, please contact me.
• For private coaching, contact me 24 hours in advance of our scheduled session and we can reschedule within that same week.
Private coaching sessions do not carry over to the next week and you will not be reimbursed for missed meetings.
• If you need to discontinue services due to a personal emergency, please contact me as soon as possible and your automatic payment will stop.
• I will protect your identity and the details of our emailed sessions. Unless I have your written consent, I will not disclose any information about you. The exception to this rule is if you present behaviours that could place risk on yourself or others and in this case a referral will be made to a medical professional or protection service professional in your area.
• Internet counselling is not and should not be used for emergency or crisis situations where you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else or as a substitute for psychotherapy. I operate on the basis that you are entirely responsible for your life choices and decisions; I will work professionally with you to develop solutions but ultimately the choice is yours.
By submitting the Request for Service form you release me from any liability and are confirming that you understand and agree to these terms.
"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth... not going all the way, and not starting"
--Buddha (Hindu Prince Guatama Siddharta,
the founder of Buddism,